I do love christmas, a time to hang with my kids and hubby and the ‘orphaned’ Christmas now a tradition with some dear friends. The irony is growing up in India we never really celebrated Christmas and I don’t even remember us ever talking about Santa.. I probably now make up for all the lost years and going overboard with Christmas gifts for the kids…
- Parent of two kids that are obsessed with basketball = taxi mum
- My grade 3 – a broke his arm
- My grade 3 – missed his first ever camp – tonsillitis – not a happy little boy
- Camping in the Grampians – cancelled due to bush fires
- A fun weekend to Phillip Island – bliss
- My grade 6 – went on a French speaking trip to New Caledonia – lucky kid!
- European holiday – Amsterdam, Bruges, Burgundy, Paris – all seems like a blur now..more posts to come
- Finding a high school and getting an offer!!
- Launch of the new Travellingfrenchies.com website
- Graduation of primary school for my eldest boy!! = proud mum!
We all lead such busy lives that we forgot to take a moment and spent that extra minute with a friend, loved one, to check in to make sure they are all doing ok and tell them we love them.
The year was a busy one and am looking forward to bigger and better things in 2015! We don’t have travel plans for next year – yet… I think it might be a matter of just doing things last minute and take any opportunity that might arise. The only imminent plan for now is enjoying Christmas and another attempt at Camping in the Grampians with campers in January –
How about you? What are your plans for 2015!
Wishing you all the best for the Festive season and may 2015 be packed full of adventures, good health and plotting next your family holiday….